My Pregnancy

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
duilevita
 I Said ╰☆╮ A Promise

Dear Mr. Irawan, My Forever-Partner-Wannabe...
It's been 5 years to be with You..
I think of all the reasons,
and I'm blessed to have You.
We are alike..and yet we are different..
Our similarities bond us together
and our differences keep things interesting.
And no matter what,
You let me be me, just the way i am..
and I'm so grateful for that.. =)
The many little things You to do please me..
Touch me more than You know.
You see me with your heart,
and You always make me feel graceful.
This is the beginning
of the rest of our lives together.
We have so much happiness ahead of us,
a lifetime of love,
a lifetime to create wonderful memories.
Nothing matters more than being with You.
I love You and i trust You..
I dont promise to be the best wife in the world..
However, i promise to Love You
The only way I know how – completely and unconditionally.
This is my solemn vow..
Because in you, i've found the one my soul loves..
Labels: edit post
0 Responses